Sunday, January 30, 2011

There is No Point to This

Why hello there. I'm Daiz :) it is currently 6:18am, and I have litterally pulled my first all-nighter! I watched "The Human Centipede" and I'm not sure if I disturbed to the point of no sleep without knowing it, or I'm just not tired. My day went something like this (for those who care! :D) I got up at like 11 am and got on the computer and spent about 3 hours playing World of Warcraft (it's the love of my life, don't judge) then at 4:30 i went to the seafood place with my family. Then at 7 I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World for the first time and I think I unknowingly got high in the prosses. Then I watched freaking The Human Centipede. which, suggesting by the title is of course about a crzy german docter that puts three inoccent people together by putting the mouths of one and attaching it surgically to the a**hole. Then I played on my computer tring to forget what I saw... and then finally at midnight i watched Shrek for happy thoughts. After the movie was over at 2:30, i read till 3:00 and laid in bed, waiting for sleep till I decided eff it at 3:30, and got on the computer. I sit watching the sunset, watching Saturday Night Live on Hulu and typing this to you. I...I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment