Thursday, January 20, 2011

Are YOU Dave?

Remember a couple Blogs back when we vowed to find Dave? This is our quest to find Dave!!! (in case you are wondering, Blogs is capitalized because we're German...ish)
Numbero Iens (that means one..in GERMAN bitchs!)
▲: DDDAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
▲: Dave?
▲: Dave?
▲: Dave?
▲: Dave?!
▲: DAVE!!!
▲: DAVE!?!?!
▲: i love you.
▲: DAVEEEE
▼: yeah, it's not dave
▼: but i love u back <3
▲: did you miss me?
▼: yes i did
▲: I counted the hours we were apart Dave
▼: and who are you?
▲: Mrs. Dave
▲: hope thats not creepy, Dave
▼: im not dave
▼: mrs. dave
▲: Well, In nine hours and 23 minutes, you'll be MIINNNNEEE, dave
▲: dave?
▲: Dave, speak to me
▼: okay you have some psychical problems
▼: bye
▼: for ever
▼: <|3
▲: No, i've only lived under an opera house, composing beautiful, beautiful, music that I seduce young sopranos with
▼: okay
▼: godbye
▲: and stare at them while they sleep through a seemingly harmless mirror
▲: what I'm trying to say is i love you, dave
▼: yeah
The other user has left
Our Thoughts: Our love is inevitable, Dave. Just fear me, love me, do as I say, Dave! and I will be your SLAVE!! but you have to be meh beotch

Number Tsvy (that means TWO in GERMAN!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment