Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Zingled Chat (Juat Daiz...sad face)

Charlotte isn't here right now... but I got bored so I got on Zingled...DUN DUN DUN

Number 1-
▼: Hey
▲: You have come here, in pursuit of your deepest urge, in pursuit of that wish which till now has been silent...silent
▼: thats nice and all
▼: but can you follow me on twitter?
▲: I have brought you better passion may fuse and murge, in your mind you've already sucumb to me, dropped all defenses completly sucumb to me
▼: again, nice and all
▼: but follow me
▼: please...
▲: Now you are here with me... no second thought you've decided...decided
▼: BITCH I AM THROUGH WITH YOURFUCKING POEMS.
▲: Past the point of no return... no backward glances, the games we've played till now are at an end
▼: FOLLOW ME.
▲: Past all thought of 'if' or 'when' no use resisting abandon thought and let the dream descend..
The other user has left

Thoughts: No, I will not follow you, child of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment