Wednesday, January 12, 2011

V for Vendetta: Zingled Edition!

We love you V. Seriously. We are IN LOVE with you. You and your bloody knives and fancy karate gimicks.
▲: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate.
▼: ...
▼: WHAT THE SHIT FUCK DID I JUST READ.
▲: This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished
▼: ... WHAT?
▲: However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
▼: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, TYPE LIKE SOMEONE NORMAL.
▼: STOP SAYING SO MANY FUCKING WORDS THAT START WITH V.
▲: The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
▼: OH MY FUCKING GOD.
▼: I WILL KILL YOU.
▼: I DON'T EVEN CARE.
▲: (giggles) Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
▼: YOUR NAME IS V.
▼: ONE LETTER.
▲: HELL YES
▼: GREAT NAME.
▲: I KNOW RIGHT
▼: OKAY.
▼: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.
▲: you envy it. V is the sexiest letter in the alphabet
▼: SO I'M GOING TO FORGET THIS ENTIRE CONVERSATION.
▼: YOU KEEP ON BEING FUCKING RETARDED, GRUBFUCKER.
The other user has left
Thoughts: What the HELL is a grub fucker?

No comments:

Post a Comment