Thursday, January 13, 2011

80's Rock? Anyone?

We met this awesome person on Zingled. If is is a boy, Daiz has dibs. If it's a girl, we want to have a girl's night out. and sing Karaoke at cheesy bars ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

Looking for someone to chat with... (so, please wait)
You are now chatting with a person, say hi.
▲: How you turned my world you precious thing
▼: I... I love you.
▲: you starved and near exaust me
▼: Everything I've done, I've done for you
▲: YOUR EYES CAN BE SO CRUEL!!!
▼: Hey hey. You're skipping lines.
▼: >:I
▼: You are a digrace to Bowie's name.
▲: I move the stars for no one
▼: A DISGRACE I SAY.
▲: so so so so so so so srry!!!!
▼: Besides
▼: I'm listening to You Give Love A Bad Name
▼: B)
▼: Bon Jovi > David Bowie
▲: Ziggy played guitar jamming good with weird and gilly! and the spiders form mars
▼: heehee
▼: SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
▼: YOU GIVE LOOVE
▼: a bad name
▲: he played it left hand but made it too far became the special man then we were Ziggy's Band
▼: Hey hey. No Ziggy Stardust either.
▼: BI
▼: What are you, musically tasteless?
▼: YOUR VERY FIRST KISS
▲: my teacher is singing i whip my hair back and forth. now thats musically tasteless
▼: WAS YOUR FIRST KISS GOODBYE
▼: ..Oh god
▼: You poor person.
▲: It's my life it's now or never. I ain't gunna live forever
▲: I just wanna live while I'm alive Its. My. Life
▼: Better
▼: Is this the real life?
▼: Is this just fantasy?
▼: Caught in a landslide
The other user has left
Our Thoughts: I'm crying for messing a Labyrinth song. We shall burn cats as offering for forgivness.

No comments:

Post a Comment